Why and How the Dream began


It all began with a Fuji FinePix and a love for capturing my family and friends
Then God took my hand...our story continues

The past few weeks have taken me back to remembering and gratitude.

I've been looking at pictures from a few years back. My how things and people change in just a few short years. How my health has improved even though the condition is permanent. The sweetness I have and continue to discover through illness. God is more than faithful.

Why it all began...
God took my hand and said to be on the watch for His joys and wonders in my everyday. He refocused me on His love and grace. He grew my heart and soul to fill it with gratitude. He helped me learn to breathe deeply.

I learned to pause with Him in my everyday.

How it all began...
Before I knew I was sick, I bought a Fuji Finepix. My first digital camera. A simple point and shoot. But, the spark was lit. God would connect me with amazing people to teach me, encourage me, and motivate me on the journey of capturing memories from my heart.

I learned to see and unwrap His gifts in my everyday.

It is a wonderful adventure of Him teaching and my opening His gifts to learn. May we all find the joys and wonders He has specially wrapped for each one of us.

How and Why did all begin for you? Your dream? Remember...

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri


p.s. You can see the everyday joys and wonders I capture on Instagram and Flickr.


Ezekiel 36:26 ~ I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. 
I’ll remove the stone heart from your body 
and replace it with a heart that’s God-willed, not self-willed. (NIV)

22-24  Lamentations 3:22-24 God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). (MSG)




Come and join me with Jen over at I Believe in Love
once a month my wonderful friend Jenn from StudioJRU comes over too