Give Yourself A Break





























Psalm 116:7-8
I said to myself, “Relax and restGod has showered you with blessings..." 

Small breaks throughout the day are so much more effective than I thought in the past. Even a few deep breaths with my eyes closed. A soft smile begins. Joy filled moments play a slideshow across my mind. Gratitude fills me. Refreshes my soul. Renews me. So when life is hard, I can reach back into my soul for goodness.

I set my alarm for a once a day reflection and prayer time. But, now I think I'll set my alarm to go off at different times throughout the day just for this refresh-renew break. You deserve to do it for yourself too. Will you join me?

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri


You're invited to join me, my sweet friend Holley
and a few other ladies for coffee every Wednesday.
Sometimes I stop by a day or two later *blush*


Whitespace Community Linkup @ faithbarista.com

Come have coffee with Bonnie over at her place
 For a good 'shot' of Faith. 
She starts on Thursdays and pours all week long.