A PhotoJournal:Together In The Rain

Something about the rain puts me in a calm mood.
Here we call it Hawaiian snow. Ha ha! I love to watch how it all starts out softly. Everything getting colored in with damp little by little. Listening to the rhythm and tone as it hits the leaves.

The heavy rainfall is another rhythmic beauty. That's one heck of a symphony to listen to.

What is the something that calms you?
You might already know what that is. If not, take notice of yourself this week. Maybe only knowing what freaks you out might help you find your calming remedy.  When you find it, bask in the peacefulness...and breathe deeply.

James 1:17 ~ Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalm 94:18-19 ~ When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up.

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri


Beads and spots. Safe in our hoodies

Blurred in the wet, windy, sunset

The golden glow and light drizzle

My loves in light and shadows


Dusk is near. One last big shine.



Warm glow. Homeward before the light is gone.


I'm having good conversations and sharing with some friends. Come on over. You're invited too.

Jen over at I Believe in Love
once a month my wonderful friend Jenn from StudioJRU comes over too


You're invited to join me, my sweet friend/life coach Holley
and a few other ladies for coffee every Wednesday.
Sometimes I stop by a day or two later *blush*


Whitespace Community Linkup @ faithbarista.com

Come have coffee with Bonnie over at her place
 For a good 'shot' of Faith. 
She starts on Thursdays and pours all week long.