Connecting Means: Never Alone

photo by SweetHoney: {be}::Connected



Colossians 2:1 ~ 
 Not many of you have met me face-to-face, but that doesn’t make any difference. Know that I’m on your side, right alongside you. You’re not in this alone.
It will always amaze me how I can equally connect to people I meet in person as well as online. 

The things that connect us are limitless. From hobbies to circumstance.

We find similarities and bond. It takes us past the surface and into depths of real connecting. We begin to cheer on, encourage, and love on each other.

Soul to soul. That is my favorite form of connection. The kind that makes your soul soothingly breathe out, "ahhhh".

Lately, I've rekindled writing snail mail to connect with others. Sometimes silence in awe of a sunset connects me to my husband. May you find a new way to connect or rekindle and old favorite.

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri

p.s. join me back here tomorrow for my photo journal in how God has been touching my heart lately.



You're invited to join me, my sweet friend/life coach Holley
and a few other ladies for coffee every Wednesday.