You're Already Amazing - Yes, You Are!


I excitedly tell her about the book. Then I ask if she'd like to get together once a week to watch the videos and talk through the chapters. She says, "That sounds really good. I want to know who I am. Because I really don't, you know?"


I tell her that even those in their 40's, 50's, and 60's might say they don't know who they are either. Seasons bring change and right now, even I am rediscovering me -- at 45 a fresh becoming. We agree to hang out and read at our own paces. Just in case the scheduled book club (see bottom) is too fast-paced for us. We're looking forward to it and hang up expectant.


Review for Dayspring: 

Photo Credit: Dayspring
Book: You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be - Holley Gerth


I'm completely beside myself to tell you all about how the life-words in this book has completely changed my view of me. You'll be pleasantly surprised with what you find about yourself too!


Holley has become a voice of encouragement to me both online and offline for living out my God-sized dreams. She has a heart for women to know that who we are in our everyday is amazing.


What I unwrapped and discovered I'm sure is for you too:


The joys I unwrapped with each chapter as I began to embrace the Truth of who I really am right here and now. My emotions rested in tender gifts like - "Dare to trust God's whispers into your life more than the demands of the world around you about ‘the right way’.”


The wonder I discovered in that who I am right now, is just who God wants me to be. He wraps His arms around both who I was and who I am, so I can "dare to be who God created me to be" which is: A One-to-One, Partnering, Internal, Emotional, Encamped, Queen of Creativity. *Wink* You'll have to read the book to know what it all means.


The life-words in this book really takes the pressure off fitting into a mold. It helps to shine beauty into us in the present and how in another season we might change. I love that! It's so true. There are wonderful exercises to do in the book that will help you discover more of amazing you. Even David did the exercises with me.


With Amazing You in Mind:


~ A $20 Dayspring giveaway for one of you. Leave a comment here with something
    you can tell yourself about how amazing you already are. ex: scripture, quote, etc. Yes, 
   men should definitely enter too!


~ Dayspring is offering You're Already Amazing at $9.00 for the month of March.


~ The Bloom Book club over at (in)Courage has chosen You're Already Amazing as their 
    current book for reading. Here is the video and reading schedule/details.


~ Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook both have E-books available too.


~ Holley's complete collection of goodies is at 25% off during the month of March.
   Just enter the code HolleyG25 at checkout.

You're Already Amazing