A Reason to Celebrate ~ Encouragement

{Pause} - Each day linger in the joys, wonders -- blessings. Let it wash over you to calm the chaos, heal the bitterness, and settle the unrest. Then, and only then, can you see clearer, breathe deeper, and find rest. 

{His Comfort} - Do it as often as the challenges and issues resurface. It will become a beautiful process of healing and rebuilding in you, your life. 


Soul Refreshment: Psalm 71:14 & 20-21

But as for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more...
Though You have made me see troubles,
many and bitter
You will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
You will again bring me up.
You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again.

May you set aside time to sit and remember the many little joys and wonders that God has gifted you through others.

And if you like, we'd be so glad if you shared them here in the comments so we can praise in celebration with you.

Even share the challenges and issues so we can pray for you.

And if you've quietly slipped in to slip out, know that you are automatically in are prayers and praises.

~~~

And the giveaway winner is...Sarah! Congratulations!
(winner picked by random generator)

Thank You to everyone who participated here and privately.

Sarah· 2 days ago
It's definitely hard to say what is amazing about one's self, at least for me it is. I don't like attention being brought to me, so when people tell me I'm good at something, I usually don't know how to respond. So, what's amazing about me? I'd have to say the love and selflessness I have for my kids! I'm a SAHM of six kids and I homeschool as well. I never imagined that my life would be like this, but now, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I can only do it by the grace of God!!