Week In Photos ~ Slowing Down

The past two weeks David has taken up his Christmas gift and has been making memories with his new camera. I keep forgetting to upload the photos he's taken for me. Anybody else do that too? So for this week, I want to share two that stand out and make me smile such a huge smile that my heart overflows. 

God bless You all and have an amazing weekend. 

Seek out time for refreshing and find little joys to fuel your road ahead.

He notices us now. He watches what we do and listens when we talk.


Take notice, watch, and listen.
You might be surprised by a few small wonders.

I love watching David capture memories.
His expression as he takes it in and then "clicks".


This weekend, truly see and take in what and who is around you. 
Linger in it all.
Let it and them fill your heart.

Encouragement:

The everyday can be so chaotic, at times painful, and almost seem "not worth it".
The everyday is also filled with so much goodness for us to receive. 

Remember to look up and let Him open you to the little joys and small wonders He surrounds you with - His gifts to you and me.


Soul Refreshment: 

Genesis 13:14 ~ "Open your eyes, look around. Look north, south, east, and west.

Colossians 3:1 ~ 
Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that's where the action is. See things from his perspective.

Share any thoughts you like in the comments and thank you for spending time with me today.

If you've quietly slipped in, remember you are always welcome here.