A Little Joy in the Downpour

Over the past few months the little joys have been multiplying. Is there such a word as poly-joy? If there is it would completely describe it for me. It has also been pouring challenges and trials. I've run out fingers to count them on. Heck, I don't even have enough hands to count them on.


Those little joys are my fuel to continue living out loud. I know I have to watch for them.


Hope and some fun:
A little joy, a little rain, a little more joy. This has been the pattern. I think I'm about ready to die! Then, God graciously sends in the joy patrol.


Can you just see it? There I lie on the stretcher after nearly drowning in the flood of challenges. The little joy paramedic yelling "clear" as another one uses those joy paddles to zap the chaos and get my heart beating again. Ha, ha, ha. A few days of rest and prayer restores new creative energy. I'm headed in the direction of my dreams once again. All smiles.


Encouragement:
Don't sell yourself short. Don't count yourself out. The road to your dreams is rough more often than smooth. Keep steadily at it without being too hard on yourself If all you can do is one thing in the direction of your priceless dream, do that one thing. The dream is His gift instilled in you. Go live it. You are definitely worth it. Now, smile.


How can I pray for you in this area today?
Feel free to leave a comment below...or message us on our facebook page in a private message or email us at godsdreamsforme@gmail.com.


If you've quietly slipped in to slip out, I'll still be praying for God's clear direction in every step you take toward your dream(s). Also, that He fill you with joy in the process.


Soul Refreshment:


Mark 6:31 ~ Jesus said, "Come off by yourselves; let's take a break and get a little rest." 


2 Timothy 1:7 ~ God doesn't want us to be shy with His gifts, but bold and loving and sensible.