{Dwell} :: To Count of Esteem


Dwelling...logizomai: To count of esteem.

The best gift I could've ever been given is finding my own voice.  God added more to that gift by surrounding me with people to encourage my voice every day. He's building my faith to take that first huge step into one of my dreams. 

I've always been a peace keeper insofar as I would give up pieces of myself to make sure everyone and everything was in balance. Until finally I realized I had lost my worth and esteem. 

Oh, but God has been taking me on a journey of discovering and exploring. He has me unwrapping amazing wonders and joys in my everyday and in who He's created me to be. I can't keep it to myself. I have to share it all. To think that God values what I have to say and think completely blows my mind. 

I've found my voice in writing about and photographing it all. It doesn't matter if anyone reads, sees, or even likes it. That is an extra bonus. Finding my voice has given me confidence to do it just for God. 

So, I write the book on His wonders and hallelujahs when I put pen to papertap at the keysstrum up my guitar, or click the shutter button. My faith grows to assure I'm right where I belong. I'm doing exactly what He wants me to.

There's also a huge step I've taken that I'll share about in the future. It's all in the beginning stages right now. If you feel led to, do keep me in prayer and praise. I thank you in advance.

Your turn:
~ How has "dwelling" with God solidified His value of you?

~ How does He reminds you of how much He esteems you?

Soul Refreshment:
Psalm 9:1-2 ~ I'm thanking You, God from a full heart.
I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God.


*I'm dedicating November's life words to gratitude and dwelling.

FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG
Today's Jam topic is "How is God currently calling you to walk by Faith".

Attributions:
Texture - Phoebe by Kim Klassen. Preset - Bronzer by Pretty Presets for Lightroom. Font - 2Peas High Tide by Two Peas in a Bucket