This prompt took me right to the Thesaurus for some reason. I'm glad it did.
Right away the words "a life of relevance" flowed into my soul.
Take a look at its amazing synonyms:
- Becoming - now this is my favorite. This one implies "grace". Oh, I love becoming.
Now, let's personalize those beautiful words:
- Jeri's life is appropriate to God's purposes for her
- Jeri's life is admissible in God's presence
- Jeri's life is applicable to God's calling over her
- Jeri's life is becoming all God has created her to be
- Jeri's life is fitting in this season of her walk with God
- Jeri's life is pertinent in situations that God's places her
- Jeri's life is important in God's heart
- Jeri's life is very relative to today's generation
- Jeri's life is significant to God's heart.
Your turn. Go ahead. Place your name in front of those synonyms.
Every word is true of you whether you believe it right now or not. Let it's truth take root in your soul.
Yours is a life of beautiful and powerful relevance.
1 Peter 2:9-10 ~
But you are the ones chosen by God,
chosen for the high calling of priestly work,
chosen to be a holy people, God's instruments
to do his work and speak out for him,
to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you—
from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted.
Come join us over at Lisa-Jo's
for more on Relevant
Earlier Days of Refreshing
and their wonderful topics here.