Refreshing Day 27 ~ They Shower Me with Grace


Isaiah 38:16-19 ~ 
     O Master, these are the conditions in which people live,
and yes, in these very conditions my spirit is still alive—
     fully recovered with a fresh infusion of life!

God has shown so much patience with me as I embark on this amazing new adventure with Him. I step forward despite the critic within. I ask the old questions that reveal my fears, doubts, and worries. I know I'm doing what He's called me to do. I self-talk the words that remind me I don't deserve this. 


I quiet myself in His presence. He sings over me. His song about how He showers me with His grace to do what He's asking of me. Another verse He sings about covering me with mercy for my fears, doubts, and worries. I ask and He forgives me.


He sets my mind at ease. "Okay, Lord. Let your symphony of dreams continue." I can't believe the words even form. "Your grace. Your dreams. I'm just the vessel." 


Ah, encouraged yet again. 


My family has shown patience and grace as well. I get excited. Another time, I'm overwhelmed. I'm dancing for joy and then, I'm grouch and grump.


I quiet myself again. I apologize. They hug me and speak words that soothe my soul. "Guys, thank you for taking on more so I can focus on my God dreams." All their grace toward me has allowed me to walk through my negative thinking. Their love gives me strength to let God take me through. 


Goodbye hiding under the covers. Hello Holy Spirit leading me. 
Indeed, they do shower me with grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your turn:
I'd love to hear how have you been showered with grace?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soul Refreshment:



1 Corinthians 15:58 ~



     With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, 


stand your ground. And don't hold back.
     Throw yourselves into the work of the Master,
confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort. 


Psalm 20:4 ~ 


     May He grant you according to your heart's desire,
and fulfill all your purpose.




I'm at Bonnie's place today.
Come on over




Earlier Days of Refreshing
are here


Other 31 Dayers
and their wonderful topics
 here.