Refreshing Day 25 ~ Turning it All Off


Soul Refreshment:

Psalm 27:4-5 ~ 
I'll contemplate His beauty; 
I'll study at His feet
That's the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world,
The perfect getaway, far from the buzz of traffic.



Cell phones.



                  Televisions. 

Computers. 
House phones. 

The noises. 


I just need to turn it all off sometimes. Even it's just for a few minutes. I crave for times off the grid. I feel new again. I'm whole again. 


Mind, body, soul, spirit all rejuvenated.


Sit, lay, or read a book. Taking time to close my eyes for a little bit. I mindfully breathe deeply in and out for a few minutes. Refreshed. 


I hear God's voice again. I find comfort in Him again.


Do nothing. Do my favorite thing. First, I turn it all off.


Walk, hike, swim without the noises.




What does turning it all off mean for you? 

Do mine connect with yours? 


Earlier Days of Refreshing
are here


Other 31 Dayers
and their wonderful topics
 here.