Refreshing Day 24 ~ Unexpectedly Refreshed by Happy Mistakes


When facebook first came out with it's list feature, I had to play around with it. 

One of the provided lists was titled GodsDreamsForMe. "Ooh." I thought. I'll start adding some people to the list. Ha, ha, ha. 

I didn't realize it was linked to our page as where we work. Every person on that list received a message to confirm they worked there too!

Two-for-one:

The first happy ~ It solidified in me that GodsDreamsForMe doesn't belong to me. God has dreams for every single one of us. 

The second happy ~ A few days later I found that people actually confirmed they worked there! It blew me away.

The beauty in Mistakes:

~ My blunders connect me to others when I ask for help. 

~ My misjudgments free me when I ask forgiveness. 

~ Sometimes the mess I make allows me opportunity to  
   re-order and tidy up

Every error allows me to unwrap a gift God has for me in my every day. His dream for me includes the happy mistakes.

Soul refreshment: 

Proverbs 24:16 (msg) ~

No matter how many times you trip them up, 
God-loyal people don't stay down long;
Soon they're up on their feet... 

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein


And your mistakes? I celebrate the gifts to be unwrapped.



Earlier Days of Refreshing
are here



Other 31 Dayers
and their wonderful topics
 here.