Refreshing Day 20 ~ In God's Heart I Am...Validated

The way God sees me never changes. Always with love. Always in grace. 


But, how I see myself in His eyes sometimes changes. 


I can get to a place where I demand too much of myself. If "it" doesn't turn out how I've imagined it should inadequacy creeps in. I feel the failure.


I forget His love and acceptance of me does not waiver. I don't have to perform. In His Heart, His love for me is ever and always. He applauds my every effort.


I forget that in His heart, I'm the apple of His eye. Successes and achievements are not precursors to the beauty of that.


I forget that in His heart my weaknesses are opportunities to draw on His strength as often as I need.


In His Heart, I am valued. He validates me over and over. He never gets tired of doing so. I'm learning to let Him. 


Would you let Him validate you today?


You are priceless to Him.


How would you finish this sentence?
"In God's Heart I am ___."


Soul Refreshment:

Deuteronomy 32:10 ~ (NIV)
...He guarded him as the apple of His eye

Zechariah 2:8 ~ (NIV)
...for whoever touches you, touches the apple of His eye

Psalm 103:17 ~ (Message)
God's love though, is ever and always...

Psalm 16:5 ~ (Message)
My choice is you, God, first and only
and now I find I'm Your choice!




At Bonnie's we're celebrating Holley Gerth's new book
"God's Heart for You - Embracing Your True Worth as a Woman".

Gentlemen, it's a great gift to give.




Click the photo for more Days of Refreshing

Check out other 31 Dayers and their wonderful topics here.