Are We Living Sustainably? Vlog 5 Slow Flow

Slow flow is a pause. It gives us time to rebalance, renew, refocus. It taking control of the fast pace and deliberately choosing to slow.

Slowing down helps us see everything around us more clearly. We begin to recognize the people in our lives again. Priorities come back into focus.

After we've slowed and refocused, things begin to flow again. Maybe slowly at first, but eventually rhythmically.

What's your way of slowing down? What helps you get your flow back? We'd really love to hear and maybe even try it out.

2 comments:

Lindsay Wolf said...

You guys are absolutely adorable - have I said that before? (probably!)

I absolutely love this concept, especially since, after moving to California, I've had to come back to bustling NYC for a week for work. Remaining calm and allowing life to happen slowly is definitely a challenge for me, so finding ways to do it help me out so much. If I figure out how to do it myself, I'll let you know! :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you discover! :D