You are Amazing, Wonderful, and Have a Great Affect in this World

I had planned to stop by and write for you all when all of a sudden this morning something didn't feel right. Little by little throughout the day I got worse...Sick. Yuk!  

Before I take the next few days to rest and recover...


I did want to let you know I'm thinking of you all. How God has a plan to use each of our lives to touch someone. Whether it's a thoughtful "I'm thinking of you" or a purposeful "hello" to a passerby on the street, we do touch someone everyday, in some way or another.


While I let David pamper me...
(He's actually helping with this blog :D)


I'll be praying that God's plans for each of us begin to unfold. That the dreams He's placed in our hearts start to take root and that we begin to take steps toward what we already know He's leading us to...

I'll also be praying for all those connections He wants us to make with all those wonderful, encouraging people, organizations, groups, teams and more...

I'll be filled with joy believing He is definitely doing His part for us all even when we can't see it...



Let Him strengthen and encourage us
to
obey what we already know to do


Sustainable living is believing, trusting, and resting in knowing He will take care of His part and that He wants to do that for us. 

You are amazing, wonderful, and have a great affect in this world. You've blessed us just by being here.