Onward Ho :: Springing Forward

We are 3.5 months into our new normal.

The patterns are becoming familiar. Yet, new challenges arise in between the ones we settle into. We have found that an 'onward ho' attitude keeps us nourished and encouraged.

We're taking lots of white space breaks in-between to refresh for the next challenge. It really helps us to process through and renew.

Team work is challenging, but as long as we move forward together the mistakes and falters will help us find our flow.

We have people who surrounding us, listening through and lifting us. It's humbling to reach out and learn to need others. We are grateful.

May we all spring forward 
knowing that we are permitted balanced down time. 
May we also surround ourselves 
with ones, even just one, who will listen through and lift us.

Know that we are on this adventure with you in prayers, love, and constant remembrance. 

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri


2 Peter 3:14Keep your eyes straight ahead; ignore all sideshow distractions.
Watch your step, and the road will stretch out smooth before you.

Psalm 23:1-3Godmy shepherd! I don’t need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction.

Isaiah 45:2 ~ I'll go ahead of you, clearing and paving the road.






You're invited to join me, my sweet friend/life coach Holley
and a few other ladies for coffee every Wednesday.