God Whispers Over Us

Sometimes I'll think on how having an undiagnosed condition sucks.

There are the times I get frustrated far more than I'd like at having to stay housebound more than getting out and about.

At other times, I'll be grateful that we can at least attempt wellness at targeted symptoms. For the times I do get out.

Let's add on to that 3 major life changes in the last 7 months.



Those times and others have brought me to many pauses with God.
To inhale His love for me and exhale my self-pity.
To listen to His whispers over me. Especially, the ones He lovingly repeats.

I inhale, exhale, and he pours into me.
He pours love and grace and truth

Just around the holidays, I heard God begin to whisper regarding my pauses. About breathing and reflecting and embracing. It was more about us bonding than about my issues or health. 


He just wanted to be with me and I felt the gentle, loving draw of His heart for mine. 


Over the last few weeks He's whispered consistently"Pause to catch your breath, Jeri. Reflect on 'it, them' with me in prayer. Then, embrace the Truth I give you concerning 'it, them'. 


My new adventure with God.

Psalm 23:3 ~ 

True to Your Word, 
You let me catch my breath 
and send me in the right direction


He desires for me to rest with Him, to be loved by Him, and to let Him whisper over and into me

Then after that time together, He'll send me out completely ready to face each day.


I've been enjoying this practice...so much. In stillness, on walks, before I get out of bed...anytime, anywhere. As often, as I need. I've been noticing even more little joys and small wonders. Especially when it's messy and chaotic.


Pause to catch my breath 
Reflect with Jesus
Embrace His Truth


What has God been whispering over you lately? 

Take time to quiet and still. 
You will hear Him lovingly whisper into your need.


Psalm 23:1-3 ~ 

God, my shepherd!
I don't need a thing.

You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
You find me quiet pools to drink from.

True to Your Word, 
You let me catch my breath 
and send me in the right direction.



I am being encouraged here 



Invited to express my creative self here

StudioJRU