You Are Perfectly Loved - Review

And so here is the surprise mentioned in yesterday's blog post... A DaySpring product review of Holley Gerth's Perfectly Loved Mug and Ploque. It'll make a wonderful gift for yourself or a woman in your life that could use a daily dose of inspiration.


Time-off, pause, slow-flow, quiet, still -- all of these help to nurture peace and calm. Being with God in even one of those moments brings peace and calm that strengthens us for anything ahead. Now, add life-words to the beautiful mix and we soar!






Life words: 
I've written here before, about how even one word can lift or bend us. Maybe even break us. So to have life-words at hand and all around us is vital. It can be fancy or like we do -- hand-written on plain paper. As long as the words breathe life into you. Life words bring joy, peace, encouragement, and love. All the good stuff.


Holley's words are always filled with so much encouragement. Telling us who we are matters. That we truly are loved. So when these words "perfectly loved" face me every morning as I sip my latte, I'll be starting my day with truth.


The words on the mug say it all "She didn't have to be perfect because she was...Perfectly Loved." I've been repeating them back to myself before each sip. Personalized, of course.


In a few weeks, I'll be doing a Dayspring special review on Holley's new book -- You're Already Amazing. It's the next book in Bloom Book Club's read and videos! The pre-fun has already begun. Details here




I have her ploque sitting out for everyone to see. I'll be quoting that aloud too. The reminder that we are loved just as we are, right where we are is a wonder that pours on the joy. How much more to know that we are part of God's plan - Wow! Not only does he have good plans for us, we are part of His universal plan. Woohoo!!!



Soul Refreshment:


1 John 4:10-12 ~ This is the kind of love we are talking about—
     not that we once upon a time loved God, 
but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins 
     and the damage they've done to our relationship with God.

My dear, dear friends, if God loved us like this, 
     we certainly ought to love each other. 
No one has seen God, ever. 
     But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, 
and his love becomes complete in us—perfect love!

With You in Mind:
Know that you are perfectly loved by a God who only sees you as becoming and yet loves you right where you are now, today. 

Nourish your spirit with His truth and repeat those quotes out loud to yourself. He wants you to become confident of it. He believes it of you. 


Your heart will fill as you say the words aloud, "I don't have to be perfect because I am perfectly loved." 




Photobucket
click here for a special offer on Holley's Perfectly Loved Mug.

*Hi there and thank you for coming by. If you missed my 3/6/11 post, I'm on a two-week R & R. 
I'll be back on Thursday, 3/22/11. God bless You.