A Quick Hello and Happy New Year

Wow. The time flew by. It doesn't quite seem like we took off all of 17 days. At the same time, there were many days when I missed being here with you all -- sharing joys, wonders, and pauses. My visits to some of your facebook and blog homes during the holidays filled my heart.


This week takes our family into new routines and lots of household "stuff -- decorating, rearranging, and de-cluttering. Not necessarily in that order. I also get to start recipe book testings and nutrition articles once again - my work is delicious. My personal self is a freak and looks forward to regular exercise routines. I know, I know. I just love it though. 


Here's wishing you a Happy New Year filled with blessings of adventures, wonders, and more joys. 


Soul Refreshment and our prayer: 


2 Thessalonians 2:15-17 ~ So, friends, take a firm stand, feet on the ground and head high. Keep a tight grip on what you were taught, 
whether in personal conversation or by our letter. 
May Jesus himself and God our Father, 
who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, 
put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, enliven your speech.


How did you all say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012? 
What does this second week of January hold for you?


Can't wait to read about it. 


Just so you know, not one single plan we made turned out during the holidays. It was crazy how it all worked out anyway.

We got all dressed up just to say goodbye to 2012. We stayed in and had a relaxing time together.


Toasting in 2012. I love that we toasted first, paused, and then took this photo.

Outside on New Year's night.


Coming soon - 

2012 words post with accompanying photo and quote (hint--I've already used the photo here. It says it all.)

Links to other sites with great projects going on.