{Gratitude} ~ The Week Off


Seems I get to have the week off. Yaaaay!

Mostly for catching up on personal stuff and for organizing toward creating.  I'm so thankful for that. This will be our post for the week. I've also included links for today's Photo Blog collages if you'd like to check those out (at bottom of post). We're still in the process of figuring out wether to merge the blogs.

I'm so glad David snuck some photos of me getting our home office set up. It's actually our dining area, but it'll double. Small spaces are very doable. 

Renovating, decluttering, and beautifying one room at a time...for creating.


Have you ever found that time off to balance out "catching up" and "resting", seems to free your creativity? 

It can be creating of any kind. Maybe you bake or sew. You could be a homeschooling parent. Do you like working on cars, renovating, building, gardening, writing? You see where I'm going. 

How you create is unique to you. I'm so thankful for how we each do this in our own way. I love to visit your pages on facebook, your blogs, or your websites and see how you "create" in your everyday. I'm filled as I see you fashion your lives. It's amazing and beautiful.

This week, take time for you. It doesn't have to be a whole week. It can range from a few minutes of breathing, relaxing your whole body, praying gently, giving thanks for the "small"...That's all it takes to get your mind freed to create.

God Bless You all and Happy Thanksgiving. I can't wait to come back on Monday and check out what I've missed.

If you do comment here, please feel free to leave the address link to anything you'd like to share with me. 

Soul Refreshment: God speaking to his people then, invites us to find rest today...

Isaiah 41:1 ~ Quiet down, far-flung ocean islands. Listen!
Sit down and rest, everyone. Recover your strength.
Gather around me. Say what's on your heart.
Together let's decide what's right.


Unwrapping in Photo Collages: Click on the link you want to visit and feel free to look around while you're there.

*November's life-words are being dedicated to gratitude and dwelling


200x200

Every Monday in November we're just plain writing! Click here to join in.



Words of Thanksgiving are a plenty over at Bonnie's place. 
Head on over to the Jam.


FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG