Refreshing Day 10 ~ People Who Light Me Up

Psalm 16:3  ~ And these God-chosen lives all around
      what splendid friends they make!
    
(message bible)

Who comes to mind when you think of people who light you up?

So many of you light my heart. 
I thank you for that.

and...

Family totally lights me up. 
Even when we're not together.

I realize I don't have photos of all those people.
Better get clicking...lol.

















Click the photo for more Days of Refreshing


Check out other 31 Dayers and their topics here




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You, and other blogger friends, are a huge source of refreshment for me! And family and friends. There is nothing like taking a time-out with the ones you love!...I love your pictures!

Unknown said...

@Jennifer - Aw, thank you so very much. You've been refreshing me as well. Your visits are so uplifting. I'm so glad to have met you and all the ladies through the FaithJam FB party.

Katie said...

Your blog and many others refresh me so often! Others are my husband and friends.

Unknown said...

@Katie - I'm so thankful you're refreshed here. You n hubby look like best friends in your photo. Thank God for good friends too :-))