Fearless Convictions and Compassionate Passion

Gods dreams for me came alive in my vegan playground. Wow, I never thought it would happen through this. All my passions suddenly came alive again and they're all lining up to accomplish each it's perfect purpose. Have there been hurdles and obstacles? Many. Will there be more? No doubt. I don't know all that's up ahead, but I know "The One" who knows. I can fearlessly face "it", step out in faith and live the dreams He's blessed me with. He's surrounding me with people to encourage me, support me, and teach me by example. This is so awesome. Living the life your passionate to share, makes you even more fearless when you have mentors and support.

My convictions do and will offend some. It's inevitable for others to disagree or share only in part what I believe. I have to deliberately choose not to become defensive. It keeps God's gifts in me flowing freely. Of course it's gonna hurt, but it's just a little tiny speck on the tip of a needle's point. What really matters, is that I focus on what my convictions and passions are. I have the privilege to bring what I learn to the table and share it with the world! There are people out there who want to share in it with me.

Compassionate passion is so beautiful. It helps me remember that we each have our own views and I need to respect them. It teaches me that someone else always knows more than me and that's awesome. My life will continually be enlarged by those ahead of me. Compassionate passion reminds me that my fearless convictions should point others to find more resources and information and ask questions for themselves. It should never be about any one's dependence on me. "Any gift, ability, or talent you have was given in order for you to improve the lives of others" - Lisa Bevere.

I'm fearlessly compassionate that God Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, loves me (Zephaniah 3:17). I fearlessly believe that he's called me to my vegan lifestyle because it's what He knows is most wholly excellent for my well-being and the condition of my world's environment. I believe that He graciously gave me His never ending love and my vegan lifestyle as His gifts. I'm fearlessly convicted to love others with compassionate passion.


God bless you all as you live fearlessly,
Jeri

Some of my fave verses right now:

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD your God is with you. He is mighty enough to save you. He will take great delight in you. The quietness of his love will calm you down. He will sing with joy because of you."

Psalm 27:2 - Light, space, zest-- that's GOD! So, with him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing.

Jeremiah 29:11 I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

7 comments:

Papi's Girl said...

Beautifully written. I feel that I connect so much with you because I too stand strong by my convictions. I prayed for God to lead me in the direction He desired me to go and He too lead me to become vegan.

I have been vegan for a month and I feel so free. Many religious people don't understand the connection between our bodies, the earth and the Spirit of God. To me they are all one. We can't respect and honor one and disregard the other. I have come to learn that my body is God's temple and it is my job...my act of worship unto to God to keep it sacred.

You are the first person that I have found that shares such a similar belief and conviction as I do. I thank God for Him leading me to you.

It is tough to get "unawaken" people to understand my revelation about being God's sacred temple. And I have trouble finding "awaken" people who can understand the sacredness of being vegan.

But I am faithful about what God has lead me to and I will pursue it with a passion. I know He is birthing a ministry in both of us. Praise God!

Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

Jeri said...

What a blessing your words are to my heart. I'm glad He's brought us together here. :D God Bless You girl. You go!

crunchyveganwifelife said...

I am glad that you stand by your convictions. No one should be offended by the truth being spoken, unfortunately some people run from the truth and fear what they should love. I say shout it from the mountain tops and be blessed. I know I am. Everyday is a blessing and Thank God there are those of us that KNOW we are Gods children. Being merciful and kind hearted should not be looked down upon. Choosing to be vegan, in my mind is the only way to go. It makes perfect sense to do no harm. A clean palate and clean conscience are beautiful things.
God bless you and your endevor. I am glad I stumbled upon your blog. I have two blogs myself, a vegan food blog and my blog where I talk about my about relationship with God and how he has brought me out of the shadows.
Happy Days to you and yours,
God Bless and peace!

Jazz Siebert said...

This is soo wonderful cuz i've been struggling these past few days on what God has in store for my life! I thank God for you cuz i think there are a LOT of us women going through the same thing. And these blog is a great place where we can meet up!

I too am passionate about a vegan lifestyle and i want to incorporate everything I do in my life with my Lord. I want to do good in this world and have a purpose driven and passion filled life! So, thank you. I think I can find encouragement and support here! woohoo.

Cuz surely i need it!

Thanks for those awesome bible verses!

Jeri said...

Yay...God's connecting us all to each other and so many more. This is so awesome. You all bless me.

Jeri said...

Joyce Meyer says we can't clean the fish before we've caught it. People normally "like" you first then all you share is a little more welcome. We gotta shine His love first. There's that awesome saying "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." Care about their daily ins and outs genuinely it naturally opens the doors for sharing ours.
God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is weird. I'm not sure if God calls you into vegan life, but I know it's a very healthier and better lifestyle. I wanna be a vegan because of the animals and because when you're a vegan you dont put garbage to your body. God has told me that too, that my body is a temple. I hopefully will be a vegan next year. I'm a vegetarian now.