Drifting into Fall


My free heart goodies for you to enjoy and share


This is my favorite season of all.

It's the start of cooler weather. Even in Hawaii our wardrobe changes. The wind picks up crisping the air. Lots of rain. We love walks in the rain. Right now, I'm awaiting shoulder surgery for a frozen shoulder. How fitting to go through this health journey of waiting and resting in my favorite season of all. The slowing season.

As I drift into fall, I want to pray blessings on all of you from Psalm 46:10 and Psalm 37:7...

May you find moments to step out of the traffic and quiet your soul in the busy week ahead.

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jeri


{Soul Food}

Psalm 46:10 ~ "Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above the politics, above everything."

Psalm 37:7 ~ Quiet down before God, be prayerful before him.

{Soul Creating} - I'll be sharing tidbits of my heart creating. Also sharing on my IG

I've reconnected with the little girl in me and sketching via my friend Ria Sharon
This is my favorite spot in the house for quieting.