Refreshing Day 14 ~ Caught in His Tenderness


Isaiah 54:8 ~ It's with lasting love that I'm tenderly caring for you.

Those words completely refresh me to a still, calm pause. The rest completely takes me over and I'm caught up in His tenderness toward me...toward us.

I'm tenderly cared for with an love that will last for all time. That completely rocks! It rocks even more that you are cared for the very same way!!! I'm so excited. Can you tell?

"Caring for you"...these life-words bring comfort in that God is actively caring for me, for us, in this present moment. Wooh!

Let's just say this beautiful morning is off to an amazing start.

I purposely wrote this just now. So I could join up with Lisa-Jo in 5 minutes of unedited, not even pre-thought out writing from my heart.

Are you caught up?
How does Isaiah 54:8 "catch" you?




Click the photo for more Days of Refreshing


Check out other 31 Dayers and their topics here