My Personal Joy - I'm at my photo blog today!

I'm over at my photo blog today!  It's Faith Jam time and Bonnie invited to us to use photos. 

I thought that might be a great idea to share with all of you. Sometimes words can't express our message, emotion, or cause. Sometimes the moment just grabs you, fills you and overwhelms you. Photos help me capture that moment and share it with someone else.

When you can't find the words, maybe photos can blog it for you :D

You can click on my photo blog tab at the top to visit anytime. I find true joy in unwrapping my little every day moments through photographs. 

Let's head on over ... see you there :D


2 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing:)

Unknown said...

@Toyin - You're welcome. Come hang out anytime. Pleasure having you here.