Unwrapping our Uniqueness

“I am uniquely gifted and qualified by God to fill a place in the world that no one else can fill” 
- Stasi Eldredge's shared affirmation for us to say each day.



Isn’t that awesome to know! Each one of has unique gifts, talents, skills, and abilities that fill specific and special places in this world. No one but us can fill it. Now that is way cool!

Some of my uniqueness:



I am a homemaker
loved wife
parent to adult children and Shadow, 
neighbor
writer
musician/singer
very amateur photographer
exploring art
physically healing and still finding adventure in life! Woohoo!!! 
I love... 
connecting people to each other, 
sharing resources, learning and researching
I get excited when I find out I don't know something because there's more treasure to find. 
I have bad days when I want to curl up like a ball... 
Then I remember all of this and can't wait for the day to start 
...sometimes it takes a little while, but that's okay too ;-)


How about you? Shout it out! 
You are awesomely unique 
Whatever you do, wherever you are, however you feel.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You Mahina. So thankful we have God in our lives.