Turning a Crazy Day Around with Random Thoughts of Thankfulness and Fun





Not that everything is always going to be perfect, but yesterday was one of those days jam packed with craziness!!!

So...I made a conscious choice, in my delirium, to find some good, beauty, and fun...



Remembering I won these from Vegan At Heart in September :D


Great thing is I wanted to get the "Green" book later - cool!

And then, surprise!!! I won this from DaySpring in October via Holley Gerth.

Proverbs 11:25 was my ongoing verse at the time - Awesome!!!
     
How right now this is my favorite vegan sausage
no soy! Made with Lentils - So Yum!

These taste so good - soooo good. 

That my trusty timer - Balances my time:
Stop, get up, stretch, look around

I've been using a timer since February - 20-30on/off

How I just so happen to look up in the store aisle and there it was for $20.  Complete with tunnel!

Shadow just loves it. It's his "cave".

Playdates!


The look on her "winning" face
and
the look on His!

I have the most fun husband


Neighborhood kids visiting 
Aunty Jeri




Fall food, Fall decor, Fall weather
Everything Fall!!!




Concocting this drink recipe!
Then...


...getting a comment from Monica at Endangered Species
with a "thank you" and she's trying it out!
(she actually read my examiner article!)



This verse encouraged me in the delirium

2 Corinthians 4:7 -
If you only look at us, you might well miss the brightness. 
We carry this precious message around in the 
unadorned clay pots of our ordinary lives.





Sometimes, God changes my focus from the craziness 
and takes my ordinary everyday 
to thoughts of thankfulness, beauty, and fun!
...and it can take awhile, hee hee :D


Any gratefulness, beauty, and fun in your everyday? Do tell!







tuesdays unwrapped at cats

This post is gratefully linked to 



6 comments:

nic said...

what a sweet list of gifts. today i'm celebrating an unseasonably mild day in the middle of this midwest autumn...and loving blogs like yours that give me glimpse of my childhood home.

:)

Unknown said...

@Nic...aw. Sending some local love your way :D BTW, your jewelry creations and photography are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Hawaii girl! Field Roast tastes so good. They have an Italian Sausage too. I'll dig around and find some options for you.

I love to crumble it and use it in pasta sauce and tofu scramble.

Marisa said...

That chocolate drink looks so yummy. I'm grateful today for my yerba mate mocha mint tea! Thanks for sharing your beautiful post and spirit. So glad you won those books!

Kacie said...

Thanks for this! It IS Thankful Thursday, after all! When I consciously make an effort to cultivate gratefulness in my life, I find everything else coming into balance, even the craziness.

Unknown said...

@Marisa Oh, that sounds very "holiday". Picking that up next shopping trip!

@MakingFriendsw/Veggies - I love that "cultivating gratefulness". It can go on and on...:D